Question Asked By Hon. T. Ranjith De Zoysa


Hon. T. Ranjith De Zoysa,— To ask the  Minister of Public Enterprise & Kandy City Development,—

(a) Will he inform this House—

(i) of the annual sugar consumption in Sri Lanka in metric tonnes;

(ii) of the total amount of money spent for it;

(iii) of the total production of sugar by the Hingurana Factory, which was started for manufacturing sugar;

(iv) whether any environmental damage is caused in association with that sugar factory; and

(v) if so, what measures have been taken regarding it?

(b) If not, why?


: Public Enterprise & Kandy City Development
: Hon. T. Ranjith De Zoysa
: United People's Freedom Alliance(UPFA)

Parliament Calendar

download parliament mobile app

Mailing List Subscription

Copyright © The Parliament of Sri Lanka. All Rights Reserved.

Solution by: Lankacom